Monday, February 4, 2013

Alert: Your mobile number has won 1,000,000 pounds in the ongoing freelotto bonanza.

I received an SMS letting me know I'd won 1,000,000 pounds in the ongoing freelotto bonanza. The reality is I hadn't won anything and this is nearly certainly a scam. Chances are if you were to reply they'd see you as gullible and a very good candidate to scam.

I later received a call and was asked about the exact same SMS. When I let them know I'd received the same SMS the person immediately knew the SMS was most likely a scam.

Whilst we'd all love to unexpectedly win a large amount of money, the chances are the majority of unexpected emails and SMS messages are a scam and you should immediately delete the emails and SMS messages.

Kelvin Eldridge
Call 0415 910 703 for computer support.
Servicing Doncaster, Templestowe, Eltham and the surrounding area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.