Thursday, February 7, 2013

Exploding mouse is believed to be the cause of a factory fire in Tottenham

It is hard to believe that a mouse (as in computer not rodent) was the cause of a factory fire in Tottenham causing $10,000-$15000 worth of damage.

Exploding mouse behind factory fire... Read More

The cause of the fire was suspected to be a loose connection in the battery terminals of a wireless mouse. I can see how this can happen because I’ve had one TV remote overheat after it was dropped and the batteries moved, and more recently, I returned a Bug Zapper which had a problem and the batteries were extremely hot.

Perhaps this is a good time to consider if you drop a device with batteries to open the device and make sure the batteries are seated properly.

Kelvin Eldridge
Call 0415 910 703 for computer support.
Servicing Doncaster, Templestowe, Eltham and the surrounding area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.